Sending your first update request
You can subscribe and create your first request in less than 5 minutes. After you choose a plan and complete your payment, you will be automatically redirected to complete your form request. After reviewing your request, if we determine that more time is needed to complete the updates, we will let you know, other wise, we will start work right way.
Future requests and communication
All future communication will be done via email. If more information is needed to complete work, we will contact you. Most projects can be done in 1 to 3 business days. Once we start working on your project, you will have access to your dashboard, from here you will be able to send emails for other service requests and queries related to your projects.
Keeping track of your hours
From your dashboard you will be able to see the amount of hours used, reports are always up to date, amount of hours are broken into weeks and total hours used during your monthly cycle. At the beginning of each cycle, your last hours will clear and new hours for the current cycle will be updated.
How changes are published?
Projects will be sent for approval before pushing live, after approval we can either send the files for you to upload or we will upload the files to your server (if server information have been provided). If you are using a CMS we will save all changes as draft and send for approval, once approved, we can publish the changes or advice for you to publish once you are ready.
- Hassle free on going services
- Your own dashboard with time used reports
- Easily change or cancel your plan within your dashboard
- We keep your files for future updates, which helps to speed up service
One time service hours
- Good for adding extra time when needed
- You get to try our services without subscribing first
- Private dashboards are not available with one time service requests
- We won’t keep your files for future requests